Financial Help‎ > ‎

Council Tax

If your home has been altered as a result of a disability you may be entitled to help with your Council Tax. Usually this involves paying the tax at one band lower. 

The sorts of alterations that might make you eligible include installing a downstairs shower or changing rooms to allow for wheelchair use. If you're not sure just ask! 

Click HERE   for more information from the Moray Council