There is a lot of information on this site and we would encourage you to take your time and explore it all.
But if you don't have the time or inclination, consider these Top Tips
based on the experience of people with Multiple Sclerosis living in Moray:
- Get to know the MS Specialist Nurse - a great source of support.
- If resources are tight make sure you access all the Benefits and services you are entitled to.
- Get a Radar key to give you easy access to disabled toilets
- If you are eligible, get a Blue Badge to make parking easier
- Be as informed as you can about MS and the things that might help. Use the National Organisations and all their resources
- Make sure you get the Support you need from other people with MS.
- Don't forget that Carers need and deserve help and support too
- Do what Exercise you can and treat yourself to things that make you feel better, like certain Complementary Therapies.
- Don't be afraid to make use of the Shopmobility schemes if getting around is difficult.
- Consider using the Moray Resource Centre in Elgin for advice and support
(Click on the highlighted links for more information)
What would your Top Tips be? Let me know and I'll add them to this page. Contact: