About Us‎ > ‎Latest News‎ > ‎

Carers Credit

posted 17 Aug 2015, 06:59 by Alan B.
If you care for someone in receipt of Disability Living Allowance/Personal Independence Payment or Attendance Allowance you may be entitled to Carers Allowance (formerly known as Invalid Care Allowance). This benefit is an acknowledgement that Carers are often not able to work or to accrue National Insurance credits. Click HERE for more information. It has been acknowledge by the Government that many people who are eligible for this allowance don't claim it. So do click HERE to find out if you're eligible. Even if you're not entitled to Carers Allowance you may be eligible for Carers Credit which will help towards your National Insurance record for pension purposes.